Monday, March 16, 2015

Return of the Infrequent Blogger

Ahoy! I am actually typing again, sort of. I am currently attending college so I have no time to write full-length stories. But here's my idea. I want to write a story chapter-by chapter whenever I have the time and post it. The story will be based on MARVEL comic book characters and set in a alternate universe where the Avengers live in 19th century England. I will not be infringing on any copyrights since I am not selling this story. Anyway I think It will be fun to write and hopefully fun to read. I will try to post the first installment very soon. Please reply and tell me what you think. I would love to hear your opinion.

1 comment:

  1. Interesting idea. I don't really read fanfic, but this does remind me of Marvel's Earth-311 where Steve Rogers was sent back to the 1600s, which set into motion 1600s versions of the characters. It is definitely different, but alternate universes in different setting are always fun.

    -James

    ReplyDelete