Monday, April 11, 2016

Farewell for now

So Long Everybody

So, because of circumstances beyond my control I will have to post less, or indeed no more articles on my blog for the foreseeable future. I will miss sharing all of my little stories with you and I sincerely hope to recommence blogging in the future some time. Thank you all for reading my articles and all your constructive comments. I am going now. I do not know how long it will be, but 
I Will Return !!!







And here is some really cool artwork from Deviantart.
So long everybody.

3 comments:

  1. Cool artwork. Sorry to see you go. I will keep you on my blogs list though!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Awww, I'm sorry you have to go! I hope to see you back sometime in the not-so-distant future :-)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Due to my own absence from the blogosphere, I missed this post! Sorry to see you go. I enjoyed your latest posts.

    ReplyDelete